- No loud noise or music is allowed.
We try to maintain a peaceful and safe park for our visitors.
- No Pets or Bicycles are allowed in the park.
- No lake Limit Fishing Passes will be sold after 2PM.
You may still fish at the Angling Pond.
- All visitors to the park must sign the indemnity release
form at the front ticket office.
- Lakes 2 and 3 are the only lakes designated for fishing
on the Adult and Child Limit Fishing Pass. Please fish in those areas only.
- Please observe all NO FISHING SIGNS posted around
the park. No visitors are allowed in the Hatchery or Bass Lake areas unless accompanied by a park staff member. Those caught in these areas will be asked to leave the park.
- No open fire pits. Visitors may use the barbecues in the picnic
area or may bring propane or charcoal barbecues that are approved by our staff and used in an approved area.
- Visitors may bring food and drink into the park. Alcoholic beverages
must be used responsibly and only by those who are 21 years of age or older.
- When leaving the Lakes, you must disclose the number of fish you are
taking out and be prepared to open coolers and bags for inspection.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to
enter the Lakes.
All Children 12 years of age and under must be
supervised by an adult at all times.
It is important that children not
be allowed to wander for their safety. If you should lose a child,
please notify a staff member immediately
- No Fly Rods allowed on Lakes 2 and 3.
- Anglers are not allowed to leave their poles in the water unattended
for an extended time.
- Each Angler must have their own stringer or basket.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while in the park.
- Jess Ranch Lakes maintains this park for the enjoyment of our visitors;
however, we reserve the right to refuse admittance or to ask any
individual to leave the park at any time.
- The Lakes does not give Refunds or Rainchecks.